Calling all Green Teams!
Green Team Roundtables are peer-to-peer networking meetings for green teams and intrepreneurs committed to sustainable business practices. Meetings are open to business owners, management, green team members and interested individuals.
Meetings are usually held over the lunch hour from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and include a catered zero-waste lunch. Online registration is required.
Meetings typically begin with networking, introductions and a “circle” question having to do with sustainable business practices. This is followed by a presentation and/or tour.
- Improve sustainable business practices in Nebraska;
- Share ideas about community environmental practices and policy;
- Support a statewide peer-to-peer network of green team learning organizations; and
- Increase public awareness of sustainable business practices and market share for sustainable businesses in Nebraska.
Benefits to Participants
- Motivation and inspiration – to keep learning and growing as a green team
- Peer-to-peer networking and access to other green teams in the state
- New skills, technical assistance, tools and information on topics of interest
- Identifying opportunity areas for improvement or trouble-shooting
- Tactics to increase profits, employee engagement and environmental benefits through sustainable business practices.
Would you like to be a Sponsor or Host a Green Team Roundtable?
Contact WasteCap to learn more about this opportunity to share your company’s commitment to sustainable business practices with others. Learn more…
Call (402) 436-2384 x1002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.